Spring is here and we all know what that means – it’s almost Pool Season!
Skip the hassle this year and call in a professional swimming pool expert to open your personal pool. Island Pool Services’ skilled and experienced technicians are standing by now to transform your winter backyard into a summer paradise, oasis included.
Opening a swimming pool is a lot more complex than simply removing the cover and filling the pool with water. Our dedicated swimming pool technicians service your swimming pool each year in several ways. Take a look!
- Remove, clean, and store pool cover in the location of your choice.
- Clean, inspect, and install ladders, rails, etc.
- Vacuum pool completely, brush tiles, etc.
- Examine pool bottom for cracks or other concerns
- Inspect pump, filtration system, and prime your pool pump
- We’re happy to fill, test, and treat the water for you as well, if desired.
As quick as that, you, your family, and your friends are enjoying the swimming pool all summer long.
A few more tips on pool opening:
- It is very important to strategically store your pool cover someplace dry and safe, to avoid costly damage.
- All pool equipment (pumps, motors, filters) should be tested prior to operation, to ensure functionality.
- Pools are meant for fun! Enjoy your private home swimming pool with all of the fun and none of the fuss – with Island Pool Services.