Summer days are meant for swimming and splashing, not hours of endless pool upkeep. Hiring a pool maintenance company to perform regular maintenance for your pool might seem like a luxury, but when you consider all of the benefits of doing so, you may change your mind. Here are our top five reasons why having a service agreement with a pool maintenance company will make your summer that much sweeter:
- No more guessing how to balance pool chemicals. To keep your pool in good condition, it’s important to test it regularly and add chemicals as needed. With a service agreement, you can trust the experts to keep your pool water looking great and safe for swimmers all season long.
- You can extend the life of your equipment. As part of a service agreement, pool professionals check on all of your pool equipment during each visit, ensuring that your pump, filter, chlorination system and heater are working as efficiently as possible. By properly maintaining these components, you are able to increase their lifespan.
- The pool will be the star of the backyard. There’s nothing better than the sight of a beautiful pool with pristine water and an immaculate deck. Weekly pool cleanings include vacuuming, skimming, brushing, and leaf removal so that your pool can shine throughout the summer.
- Opening and closing is a breeze. As with all things in life, people often have trouble getting the motivation to start a job or to complete the work. With a service agreement, pool opening and closing is included, so all you have to do is decide on a date.
- You can keep your friends and family safe. With a pool service agreement, the professionals bring the necessary chemicals with them, meaning you don’t have to store them. This can prevent accidents or improper handling and keep everyone safe.
Island Pool Services weekly pool service allows you to sit back and enjoy your pool this summer. Check out what’s included in our weekly pool service agreement and sign up today!